General Safety Protocols
- Coaches and athletes will wear masks upon entering the sidelines.
- Teams will not use a bench, even if benches are available.
- Personal bags/belongings will be placed appropriately on the sideline with 6 FEET of spacing between each player’s belongings.
- Coaches and athletes will maintain safe social distancing whenever possible, especially when there is a stoppage of play.
- Hand-washing and hand-sanitizing is required by all athletes and coaches at the beginning and end of each team event.
- Athletes will bring their own hand sanitizer and water bottles – personal water bottles shall not be shared. There shall be no sharing of food or drink among and between athletes.
- There will be no sharing of equipment except for game/practice balls. Any equipment inadvertently shared shall be properly cleaned and disinfected after use.
- All spectators agree to comply with recommended CDC social distancing (at least 6 FEET) and agree to wear masks on the sidelines.
- Spectators and players are discouraged from extended socializing following practices and/or games. Please, maintain consistent social distancing.
- Families and athletes will clean/disinfect all uniforms, apparel, and equipment to the best extent possible immediately after practices and games.
Important Note: If a coach has a good faith belief that your child is exhibiting COVID-like symptoms or is exhibiting health issues that raise concern,
that coach will have the right to ask your athlete not to participate in the practice or game.