I, as a player, coach, parent, spectator, or official, pledge to conduct myself in a manner that complies with the US Lacrosse Youth Council "Code of Conduct" at all times. Accordingly, I pledge to:
1) Honor the game.
2) Demonstrate respect to other players, coaches, parents, officials, and spectators.
3) Uphold the essential elements of the USL Youth Council Code of Conduct,
which are HONESTY and INTEGRITY.
4) Demonstrate and encourage good sportsmanship and the concepts of fair play.
5) Focus on fun and participation.
6) Know and abide by the Rules of Lacrosse, the established guidelines,
and all eligibility requirements.
7) Understand that the safety and welfare of all concerned is the top priority.
8) Support the drug-, alcohol-, and tobacco-free environment that is important for
all youth sporting events.
Further, I pledge NOT to:
1) Ever use profanity at a youth event,
2) Criticize coaches, officials, or players, or
3) Touch an opposing player, coach or official in a threatening manner.
This contract and pledge must be signed by any player, parent, coach or official who wants to participate in any NH Youth Lacrosse event.
By signing this document, I agree to abide by and uphold this Code of Conduct and understand that violating this Code, whether by commission or omission, will be subjected to penalties as stated in the Code of Conduct that has been provided to all NH Youth Lacrosse coaches and officials. This can be found at http://www.lacrosse.org/info/codefull.phtml.